The Productivity Roadmap
The Productivity Roadmap
There are four individual sessions which each include a 2-3 hour in person or Skype session with Amanda as well as a 20 minute ‘check in’ call a few weeks after your session to be sure you are implementing the strategies we discussed. Email support for 30 days where you can ask any follow up questions to ensure you’re on the road to success is also included! You can choose individual portions as needed or choose the whole Roadmap if you want to be well on your way to a Productive, Profitable photography business!
Begin at the Beginning: Be sure you have the basics down before you get overwhelmed. This is for anyone who is thinking about turning their hobby into a business, has a new photography business, or needs a refresher to be sure they are on the right track.
- Business Formation
- Basic Tax Designations/Filings
- Camera Gear
- Editing Software
- Facebook and Social Media Management
- Professional Memberships and Forums
- Contracts & Model Releases
- Print Labs
- Setting up a Professional Website
Getting Organized: Are you running your business or is it running you? Your Workflow is an incredibly important piece to sustaining a profitable business. We will develop a plan together based you your individual needs and find software and workflow tools to help.
- Studio Management Software
- Invoicing Clients
- Tracking Orders
- Calculating Profit vs. Loss
- Organization and Time Management
- Client Communication & Boundaries
Website & Portfolio Review: Not sure if you are putting your best foot forward to potential clients? It’s never more important than now to stand out among the competition! We will review the options for types of websites/blogs and work to develop a consistent style and voice to your online presence.
- Your Website
- To Blog or not to Blog
- Consistent Branding & Style
- Review of Portfolio & Images
- Showing What You Want to Book
- Gallery Style, Size & Content
- Top 10 Mistakes of Photography Websites
Price Points & Packaging: How in the world do you know what to charge for your work? Learn how to price for profit and find the right clients! We will delve deep into the financial planning of your business to be sure you know your numbers and are making a profit.
- Conquering your own Psychology
- Market Analysis
- Finding your Ideal Customer
- Low Volume vs. High Volume: What’s right for you
- Calculating COGS
- Products & Services You WANT to Offer
- Customer Service & Communication
- Promotions & Contests
- Professionalism & Dealing with Client Concerns