Birth Photography Only :
*includes 50 high resolution digital images of your choice delivered in a password protected, online gallery
Photography + Videography :
*includes 50 high resolution digital images of your choice delivered in a password protected, online gallery plus a 1-2 minute announcement video
*Access to Amanda, your trusted & experienced birth photographer who is on call 24/7 for 3 weeks surrounding your due date and as needed from the moment of hire in the unlikely case of preterm labor
*Photography retainer includes still images only. Choose the combined retainer for full coverage!
*Amanda will join you at your place of birth from active labor and stay until approximately 2 hours after your baby is born to document your baby's unique birth story and the special bonding moments after
*Announcement photo of your baby within 24 hours of your birth
*Your Reveal appointment within 4 weeks (usually less!) at our studio to watch your birth story with family, friends and your birth team! This is where you will choose your 50 favorite images or additional upgrades (Products begin at $250 and Collections begin at $550)
$1000 - the entire gallery (150 + images) and slideshow of still images set to music
$850 - 3-5 minute full film of your birth story perfectly formatted & set to music
$500 - Deluxe Memory Image Box for all your baby’s keepsakes, includes 5x7 proof prints of your purchased images
$1500 - Memory Capsule - multi-media screen with album, custom designed to fit your birth story or nursery
$550 - first glimpse lifestyle session the day after birth (photography within 48 hours after birth-includes 35 images)
How it Works:
1. Complimentary Consultation - Come chat with Amanda in our beautiful East Beach studio to discuss your birth plan and preferences for what we will capture during your birth journey. This is a no-pressure meeting just to get to know each other and for us to share our approach to birth photography and see if we are the birth photographer for you!
2. Reserve Your Due Date - Select the type of birth coverage you want: Photography, Videography or both! Once you pay the retainer (or set up a payment plan), and sign the contract, your due date is reserved on our calendar. The fee is due in full by 36 weeks to start your official on-call time.
3. On-Call Time - Amanda has almost 10 years of birth photography experience in all situations. She is available 24/7 for three weeks surrounding your due date and as needed from the moment of hire in case of preterm labor. She joins you at your place of birth once active labor has been established and stays about 2 hours after delivery to capture the first moments of bonding, baby's exam and any siblings or family members who are there to welcome baby into the family!
4. Announcement - We will provide an announcement photo within 24 hours for you to share with your family and friends. If you've reserved birth videography, you'll receive a short announcement video within 48 hours!
5. Your Movie Reveal - Once your birth story has been completed, we invite you back to our studio for a movie reveal. You can invite your birth team and/or friends and family to watch your slideshow/video (or both) on the big screen together and reminisce about your birth. This is where you'll decide on the products you'd like to order to enjoy your birth story for years to come!
6. Pick Your Products - How do you want to remember this amazing journey? We have some of the most incredible albums, keepsake boxes and printed heirlooms to help you treasure these moments for a lifetime. Our packages and products start at $500
THE ULTIMATE JOURNEY ~ $5,000
I have combined your most favorite packages and upgrades all in one to document the entire journey from pregnancy to earthside. This total package Includes:
Maternity session with 10-15 digital images and our Signature Album
Birth photography with entire gallery (150+ images) and Memory Box
First Glimpse session the day after birth to capture siblings and family meeting your baby
Newborn session with 20-30 digital images and our Deluxe Album
1 minute birth announcement film